New Mobile Capabilities Added to Analytics, Social, Advertising, Targeting and WEM Solutions
New Delhi, India,March 6, 2013: Adobe Systems Incorporated today released that it has introduced new mobile marketing capabilities to each of the five solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Adobe customers now have access to new mobile capabilities for analytics, social app development, targeting content on smartphones and tablets, advertising and mobile content management and delivery.
Brad Rencher, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Marketing, Adobe, said, “Mobile now accounts for 25 percent of the analytics data we capture each quarter. Marketers must think ‘mobile first’ when developing strategies, campaigns and content. We have added new mobile marketing capabilities to every solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud, so marketers can better meet the expectations of an increasingly mobile customer base.”
The huge volume of data flowing through mobile channels requires that marketers know and plan for the critical nuances that can make or break a mobile user’s experience. Adobe Analytics offers powerful mobile analytics capabilities, including:
- New, out-of-the-box mobile app analytics reports which make it easier for marketers to visualize app user acquisition, engagement, retention and performance metrics, helping marketers better understand the behaviors of new and returning mobile users.
- New integration with Distimo provides Adobe Analytics customers with app store data such as downloads, rankings and revenue, giving marketers a more complete understanding of app user engagement from initial download through monetization.
Mobile Social Apps
Developing a social application, such as a coupon or sweepstakes, is a popular way for marketers to reach consumers. However, some mobile versions of social platforms do not natively support apps, so they rarely show up or work well on a mobile device. Adobe Social now automatically renders the social apps created within Adobe Social to both appear and work properly when viewed on a mobile device. This means that marketers don’t have to develop a separate app for a mobile environment.
Consumers engage very differently with mobile ads than they do with desktop ads. This requires an ad management solution powerful and flexible enough to optimize bids for mobile ads differently than for desktop ads. With Adobe Media Optimizer, marketers can now:
- Create and target mobile ads from Media Optimizer across digital marketing channels.
- Model and bid mobile ads differently than desktop ads.
- Track, report and optimize engagement metrics and conversions captured by Adobe Analytics on mobile sites.
With consumers increasingly on-the-go, marketers need to offer a personalized experience based on context like device type, operating system and geo-location. Adobe Target now lets marketers provide targeted content on mobile optimized websites and mobile applications. Specifically, Adobe has redesigned and combined its mobile analytics and mobile optimization SDKs into a single SDK, making these capabilities even easier to implement.
With new mobile targeting capabilities, marketers can:
- Deliver targeted content on mobile optimized websites through standard Target implementation.
- Deliver targeted content within iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8,OSX, and Blackberry mobile applications via Adobe Marketing Cloud analytics and optimization SDK.
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize mobile app experiences.
- Automatically detect a visitors’ device and deliver real-time content specific to that device.
Mobile Content Management and Delivery
The explosion of mobile devices poses a real challenge for marketers to deliver content that works well across these devices. Adobe Experience Manager solves for these challenges with new capabilities, such as:
- During content authoring, preview exactly how content will perform on tablets and smartphones and precisely control video and image resizing and delivery for optimal performance across devices.
- Deliver rich, interactive experiences to mobile devices on the fly using a single set of master assets and video that automatically adjusted to fit different devices.
- Rapidly develop and deliver mobile applications through integration with PhoneGap, Adobe’s standards-based framework for building cross-platform apps.
The new mobile analytics updates are currently in beta and are expected to be available in Q2. All other updates to the mobile marketing capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud are currently available.
© MouseworldNow News Service