New User Interface and Adobe Social for Tablets and Smartphones released for the Marketer-on-the-go
New Delhi, India, March 6, 2013: Adobe Systems Incorporated today released it has upgraded Adobe Social, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, with a completely redesigned user interface focused on interpreting and presenting social data in a more digestible format that helps social marketers prove business results. Adobe also introduced new ways for social marketers to work and collaborate better with their partners across the organization, and debuted Adobe Social for mobile phones and tablets. Social marketers now have a marketing tool that’s as mobile as they are.
- New UI – A totally reimagined user experience, which is much more visual and lets marketers easily see which campaigns are driving business results and then drill down into any campaign to discover specifically what assets, including posts, apps, and keywords, are performing best.
- Mobility – Manage social channels on-the-go via tablets and smartphones (iOs and Android supported).
- Cross- team collaboration –Seamless collaboration tools now let stakeholders across the organization share feedback on campaigns, content and data.
- Content calendar – Improved ability to create, schedule and track social campaigns across platforms and properties.
- Social buzz monitoring– Improved dashboard gives better insight into geographical trends and brand buzz data that helps social marketers act quickly when brand conversations are trending.
- Campaign attribution– Automatically attribute social activity to the metrics that matter most, and break down performance by post and content, giving marketers more insight into the types of content that are driving the best results.
Brad Rencher, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Marketing, Adobe, said, “Nothing moves faster in digital marketing than social, so we have redesigned Adobe Social to get to insight and action more quickly. We’re seeing incredible momentum with Adobe Social as more and more brands see the value of connecting social activity to business results.”
The new functionality in Adobe Social is currently in beta.
© MouseworldNow News Service