Zoho launches Cloud suite of products for SMBs
New Delhi, India, June 6, 2013: Zoho has launched of three brand new products for the Indian market. The first product is Zoho Pulse, a social networking tool designed to enable enhanced business collaboration within organizations. With Zoho Pulse, a company can establish its own private, social network to encourage communication and collaboration among the entire organization as well as select departments and users.The second is Zoho Vault, a secure, easy-to-use online password manager for teams and businesses. Zoho Vault establishes a central repository that offers unmatched security and complete data privacy for companies that want to store, organize, manage and safely share their passwords, online credentials, financial records and other sensitive information. And finally, Zoho Leads, an application designed for the iPhone that can scan attendee badges at events and connect to the CRM system directly. This facilitates an easy way to assign lead owners, take notes and add tasks instantly, even while talking to the lead.
- Activity Streams and Notification Center – The Company Activity stream provides a consolidated view of all the posts made to the company wall. User’s Pulse stream provides a consolidated view of all the activity of all the people they are following, company activity stream along with group activity from the groups the user is part of. The notification center provides a summary of recent Zoho Pulse activity
- Groups– Users can bring together colleagues and associates in one or more groups to foster focused, topical collaborations. Group discussions are visible only to group members. Groups may also hold private, members-only discussions in Forums, collaborate in Docs and use group specific custom apps
- Comprehensive Search –Zoho Pulse offers a comprehensive search to find individuals, groups or streams. People directory enables filtered searches of the company directory based on user name, department, location and other criteria
- Zoho Vault offers safe, secure password and data storage and complete data privacy. Passwords are encrypted with the latest encryption standard, AES-256. The passphrase, which the user enters to access Zoho Vault, is used as an encryption key but is not stored anywhere on the Zoho Vault server or on the user’s computer or iPhone
- The Zoho Vault server holds only encrypted data, and the passphrase never leaves your browser. As a result, the user’s passwords and information remain completely private and can only be viewed by the user
- Businesses can use Zoho Vault to assign different access privileges to different users. The sharing process has been designed to follow the highest levels of information security and privacy standards. Sharing can be enabled or revoked in real time just by a single click
- To automate the login sequence, Zoho Vault features a direct, one-click login mechanism. Users can launch direct connections to all of their websites and applications from the Zoho Vault interface, without even viewing the password
Zoho Leads allows users to scan attendee badges at events and connect to their CRM system directly, thus enabling a quicker turnaround time for generating leads. As events increasingly use QR codes to encapsulate attendee information, the Leads app helps capture important information. In case the QR scanning fails, the app uses OCR. It can also be used as a business card scanning application. The app is currently available in the AppStore.
RajuVegesna, Chief Evangelist, Zoho, said, “With the introduction of three new products, Zoho Pulse, Vault and Leads,organizations both big and small, can enhance their internal collaboration potential, solve security and password problems and build their sales leads, respectively. With the addition of these new products, we hope to re-affirm our commitment to helping businesses work more effectively, online.”
Pricing and Availability of Zoho Pulse
Pulse is available in the Professional Edition for $2 per user per month and the Enterprise Edition for $5 per user per month.Zoho Pulse also has a Free Edition! All three editions include iPhone and Android apps. The Free Edition is available for free for unlimited users and supports public groups, but not private ones. The Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition include unlimited public and private groups come with a file storage of 500 MB and 1GB, respectively per user. The Enterprise Edition also includes custom apps via Zoho Creator.
Pricing and Availability of Zoho Vault
Zoho Vault is available immediately. The Personal Edition is free and supports one user. The Enterprise Edition is $1 per user per month and supports an unlimited number of users and the iPhone app.
© Mouseworld Now News Service